Every Other Thursday | 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
In the bustling music hub of NYC, Chrissy thrived on the diverse beats, cooking up inspiration for her tunes. Check out her latest hits, “Situationship” and “Love Yourself,” available on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube, and Pandora since spring 2023—more groovy vibes are on the horizon!
Since belting out tunes at the ripe age of 4, Chrissy’s musical journey is a melting pot of genres, thanks to her multicultural family. From 1950s classics to today’s beats, she’s soaked it all in. R&B soul from the ’90s and early 2000s holds a special place in her heart, with Mary J Blige, Lauryn Hill, and others as her ultimate faves. Feel the music, feel the love—Chrissy’s all about the soulful sounds!
Check out our experiences on OpenTable for Performances.Make Your Reservation
- Nikki FernandezGoogle ReviewCulture, presentation, vibe, beautify.. all! Left with more than we went in with. Family feel with luxury service.
- Arielle LipskyGoogle ReviewLoved all the drinks we had, recommend the spice madam and the my Cherie amour. Had the most amazing time at this establishment. The food was absolutely incredible, definitely suggest the fried plantains.
- Bear WoodenGoogle ReviewAwesome place, very nice staff. Everyone is so attentive. Manager Donald is very nice and accommodating. Food was awesome.
- Melanie Santa RosaGoogle ReviewBuilding culture, bringing community together, the authentic real way, and everyone leaves with a glow. They bring the Caribbean to NYC, so you don’t have to travel for sunshine.
- Stephanie BrayGoogle Review
Wonderful! The food was excellent. I had the Black Bass. Coming from Seattle, I was quite impressed. The staff are kind and friendly. The executive chef came out to greet me and thanked me for coming. I'll be back. Treat yourself to this gem!